Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 2 - Summoned to a Different World (2)

Dex-chan lover
He literally summoned Battleship Yamato out of its anime
I mean if he is on his 60's now, he must born around 1960, and when he said middle school? Yamato aired when he is at his 15's around 1975

@Rgal there's also the part where the majority of plastic population in the ocean comes from fishing

Dex-chan lover
whys he still trying to reason with someone who tried to kill him? (really did but hes god so..) it makes no sense -.-

That missile launcher was actually developed to the prototype stage. It fired incendiary rockets and was meant to replace the flamethrower.

Double-page supporter
i was hoping for a low orbit ion cannon or something else, but our MC went full throttle make a huge mess, which is good...now the country has something to fear while they sleep~

now, i guess MC left the heroes behind...but they were heroes anyway they still got some values hahahaha

and also thanks for the lemons~

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆
A majestic show of Gunpla!!

Edit: reading the comments... Wiw, i got the wrong anime. Lel.

The hell got a job 'God' if the job just 'Apostle' it's fine... but a God ?

LOL 🤣

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
The world: "The isekai genre by now has reached Peak when it comes to MC density, protagonist OP-ness, and Tropemilking, has it?"

The author: *cracks knuckles* "Reaaally?... Watch This!!"

Fed-Kun's army
TL person is not bloodthirsty, I like that.

People are always saying "kill this," "dense that." They don't even try to recognize the character's "CHARACTER." They self-insert themselves into a character, then complain that the character is not doing what they want to/would do.

Also, Murder Hobos probably won't read the long message...

Users who are viewing this thread