Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 3 - The Third Life in a Different World (1)

it will be funny if it came out as too much number and they became S rank by accident lol

Dex-chan lover
@Stickman it's normal when stating foreign (to Japan) terms like "will o' the wisp" or "air wave" for the furigana to give the actual term while the kanji explains what the foreign term means to the Japanese readers.

That blue wolf's mane joke is cringe
Worthy to be a dad's joke

Thanks for the translation Stickman <3

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku I did not know that. I suppose that makes sense. I thought furigana were strictly pronunciation aids, and using them differently was a "clever" thing.

One of the more interesting furgianas I've seen before was a "silent scream" had blanked out furigana.

Dex-chan lover
Please remember that, no matter how much they slighted you, slaughtering the governing powers of a country and then leaving it to fend for itself would cause mass casualties. That is why most isekais don't include killing the corrupt king/nobles/soldiers/country.

Seems like a design flaw that jut anyone can add to the card, even if their not officially a party member

I am hesitating about reading this series. I like how MC is OP but damn i hate how there are a bunch of misunderstandings and hate even more the stupid MC.

Sigh... author made MC stupid mainly so he doesn't abuse his capabilities. If not it would become like some other R18 series where the MC is omnipotent and can do everything. I am too lazy to search, search it yourself in Novelupdates if you want to find the one particular series in question.

MC is so stupid. He should have made fishes and threw them to the king and his army while shouting "No witnesses!" . If he did that, he should not be wanted right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopherramos12312: MC is actually a grandpa turned young. So, him being kind-off stupid isn't that surprising since he is mentally 60 years old.

@Maplereads: Probably because MC originally is a 60 year old (single?) grandpa. So, most of his knowledge comes from around 80's-90's; and if i remember right, anime girls weren't popular around then (though some other interesting things were).

He went pew pew pew
The guild card go brrrrrrrrr

🤣 The young grandpa is enjoying himself.

I love this grandpa. He's just going about his days doing things that are so funny 😂.

Dex-chan lover
-Guide an adventurer party through a forest completely unknown to them.
-Talk about how you've familiarized yourself with the forest by hunting some birds with rocks.
-Party invites you to join them, you say you're only level one.
-Mention how your stats are a bunch of nines, which is pretty broken.
-Party thinks you cdan't protect yourself and can't be left alone for the way back.
-You accept.

Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread