Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 3 - The Third Life in a Different World (1)

Dex-chan lover
@mojo Thank you for that. Found one in Japanese, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5OHeKSFCag

Double-page supporter
@Stickman Oh thank you so much!! Brings me back you my childhood. Could you believe this came out in 1995??
Edit: the anime move Whisper of the Heart, not Country Roads, of course.

Let’s put a bounty on the guy who destroyed the demon army and clear cut a mountain. Let private contractors deal with him lol.

I really want at least a small group of comrades to acknowledge his powers that way they'll know every monster that challenges him are in deep shit.

Dex-chan lover
If the first bit in Karettsu indeed stands for "curry" , it's a nice pun..
"the golden yellow of curry sauce" is a bit of a handful to fit into the text balloons though. "Karat(s)" might well do there. ;)

Hmmm.. Only other germanic name that een comes close to the pun would be "Gilden", which would make him "Blondie".

Hello thanks for this!!! I wonder where the 3 heroes are. Would be nice if the mc just wiped the castle also.

Dex-chan lover
This is awesome. He acts just like the old stoned dude in my neighborhood. He got cancer so his insurance pays for his marijuana... damn is he the most chill grandpa I have even known.

slot machine
this is MC first time having his battle recorded after summoned, so all the monsters ever since, including the massacre war, recorded

Users who are viewing this thread