Summoned Japan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Diversion Strategy

yeah sorry guys, the uploading thing was my bad and I'd like to apologize. I thought there was a file corruption in the zip so I fixed and retried multiple times. Very sorry. On the bright side, this won't happen again. Anyway, Chapter 15 tomorrow so stay tuned for that.

Group Leader
FORTUNATE SON INTENSIFIES

@welcome2atlantis depends on what the fire is caused/sustained by. If it's something like napalm that sticks to the surface, then yeah, it might catch fire and cause some damage to the heli. But if it's just conjured out of thin air with magic and is dispersed when it hits, I reckon it'll be like putting a lighter to the metal exterior for 5 seconds. It'll do some damage to anyone exposed like Wyvern riders but probably does little to nothing to helis.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy do you not favor the spreading of freedom and democracy by way of glorious Japanese lead???

Also, is dubdubdub better than subsubsub, or the other way around??? 🤔

When u have a ability can see in the dark clearly....
But technology deployed Night Vision

B R U H!

LOL

feels like this world magic is really underpowered compared to other isekai fantasy setting, which kind of make sense since the civ that have the advanced magic has phase themselves out and getting to advance level of magic might even be a taboo in this world

The commander of the air craft carrier told the AH-64D (Apache) and AH-1S (Super Cobra) to deploy but I only saw the super cobra's, anyone else notice that?

The author's really making me feel bad about these guys getting killed so easily. The brave knight with the shield his wife gave him and the wyvern rider going on a lone charge against the helicopters only for them both to get easily killed.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like that kingdom is about to lose against the diversion tactic before we even get to the main attack. Or maybe I misunderstood what the "diversion" is supposed to be.

The stupidity ensues ... let's make a shield wall against a enemy that we know to have weapons that pierce most armor. Or better, let's make a heavy cav charge against the same guys that made our previous cav charge this morning mincemeat. That will buff out...

Yes, author, we understand, Nippon banzai and whatever. But you already have the tech advantage on the side of Japan, you don't need to make their enemies stupid. They built an empire on their own, so they surely know how to fight :/

Users who are viewing this thread