Summoned Japan - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Demon Lord's Revival

demon lord : bioweapon left behind by the ancient magic empire; was just as the pet level so they judge it would cause no harm to empire even if those "lowly livestock" obtain that.
when the pet see JGDF MBT :" Oh my great master have return , all hail the magic emp.." *eat a tank shell in da face*

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, of course an exact copy of a psuedo Edo period Japan exists in a western fantasy. Because why not? And let me guess, instead of Samurai's basically being aristocratic tyrants killing the lower class left and right like trash, they are "valiant warriors" right?

Yeah, I know, its a fantasy world, but an exact cultural copy and it being an Island too? Well, its more an Idealistic copy of what I presume is Edo period Japan (because why would you use any other period?), so I guess its fine. Even the other countries they went through were basically a mix of all western cultures.

Dex-chan lover
I sure love my fantasy story were modern technology stomps on another old fashioned magic world. But I'm beginning to want a story were we can see a "fair" fight. I mean one in which just in strength alone both sides can challenge the other and the actions of a few are the ones that decide the victory.

If there is one like that I would welcome recommendations.

Dex-chan lover
This one is a little on the nose. A feudal Japan expie is being defended by modern Japan against Western imperialists.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. The raws seem better over here
https://loveheaven.net/read-nihonkoku-shoukan-raw-chapter-18.html
than it is on the mangadex. It doesn't seem to me the matter of mangadex's compression. What happened? 🧐

Edit: It got fixed so good job!

Dex-chan lover
Now Japan's gonna befriend Sengoku Period Japan and together they gonna fight against Demon Lord Japan. xD

Now that's... That's something... First time i've ever saw that.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck this is grainy. it's like looking at a badly-preserved daguerreotype photo of a newspaper comic. the kind of photo that's found in an attic and half-eaten by termites and rats

Dex-chan lover
It becomes more than slightly annoying that this manga wants to portray the Japan as "Woow look at it! Just look at it! These sneakers! That sword! Is Perfect!" and the japanese as the ultimate good guys. The revival of the demon lord... Looks like the author wants Japan to be the saviors of the world as a whole nation.
I consider this funny outcome, since during certain world war some nations were busy fighting the guys behaving like demon lords, meanwhile others played demon lords themselves.
Well, now why don't my country has their own manga that tells about how it saved the world (more than once through the history) and survived hardships of being hit by the bad guys all the time. Well, at least, there are people like sabaton that make the music about that 😉

Tl;dr: Japan saviors of the world? Funny. If not for the Poland, women on the streets of Europe nowadays would be wearing a Burqas, people would speak german and used Cyrillic script for writing 🤣
Literal description of hell imho.

Users who are viewing this thread