Summoned Japan - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Demon Lord's Revival

Double-page supporter
Lol this is such a mismatch of all fantasy tropes and multiple different technology levels that its hilarious.

I wonder if this will get as popular as Gate JSDF or if the political imagery of Japanese military massacring pseudo Westerners too thick for it to be popular.

Fed-Kun's army
just wait for momotaro and his animal friends deamon lord :D

@Slackrate dont worry there are enemys who can take on japan in this world^^ just wait for super russia !

ctn

@tonie
Welcome to isekai where the protag is infallible most of the time. It just so happens the protagonist is an entire nation this time around.

Dex-chan lover
>Demons Lord's Revival

*insert spanish guitar*
Sure cannot wait until a pair of F-15s wrecked the Demon Lord and claimed that name for themselves hahahaha.

Group Leader
Demons? From that world map, the G A T E looks to be about 5000km or so away. Just get some carriers out there and balawham, glorious nippon armada and superior American JASDF fighters powah, boom boom, nippon numba wan.

Yo dawg, I heard you like praising Japan, so I got old Japan to wow over new nippon numba wan technology. Rook at these glorious South East Asian sweatshop Nippon Made Nikes. Glorious Nippon steel, numba wan quality. Nippon truly numba wan, hundreds of years beyond old Japan. Wait, that's just because of the passage of time Glorious nippon imperial empire will soon lord over this realm and the next. All hail glor̵i̸o̸u̴s̷ ̶̛͓̱̗̲̞̱̩͚͑͆̊n̴̡̡̨̮̰̤̱̠̹̥͎͎̟̭̈́i̴͇̞̐̃̏̃̒̊̽̓͝p̷͉̯̾̋p̶͇͉̥̓̿̅̈́̆͘͜͠ȯ̷̪̍̿́̾͌̏̈́̌͝n̶͖̭̣͇͙̫̹̐́ ̶̡̢̖̑̎̔̈́p̷̢̡̢̢̮͓̥̱͔͕̮̞̖͔̬͎̹̭̦̙̖͇̟̻̺̗̲̭̬̖̰̫̹͎̖̭̠͍̠̹̺̝̹͖̞̠͔͖͉̹̥̥͔̣̬̘̺̲̻̩̣̱̘̻͈̪̫̬͍͇̝͇̯͍̮̞̣͉͈͕̤͈̱̗͎͎̥̻̱̘̘͈̤̹̫̗̯͋̓̇̌̓̕͜͜͜͝ơ̶̢̡̡̡̡̡̡͇̭͕̱̫̟̲̗̫͔̟̺̭̫̘͚̱̰͓͍͔͕͕̪͎̮͕͔̞̬̠̬͍̬̭͈̖̞͎̳̭̝̩̖̦̲̞̞͍̝͈̠̱̤̭̼͖̑̀͐͆̉̀̿̍̈́̈́͗͗̅̿͌́͐̉̈́̍͒̀̈́͋͋̍̈́̽̃̍͆̍̊̈́̅̆͋̔̅̈́͑͒̏̈͂̈́̿̆̔̒̋̃̀͑̔͆͛͒͗̄͗͊͛̑̓͌̎̃̀̕͘̕̚̕͝͝w̴̛̰̻̭̘̭̘̪͍͉̥͕̦̒̐̎̈́̿̀̽̍͆̒̇̿̑̑̑̽̑̌̔͋̋̈́̂̉͆̆͂̿̅̈͒̆̈͐̆̈́̀̒̂̈́̆̈͌͂̇̓̏̄̈͛̑̅̇͋̅͛̒̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ę̵̧̡̛̛̘͕̲̖̼̘̤̰̜̪̳͈̥̳͓̭͙͉̻̥̻̘͓̪̫͎͓̯̮̭̘͉̬͓͍̞̹̞͕͂̿̿͑̂͋͊͑̍̽͒̾̊͒̄̍̅̏̈́̑̏̇͑̈́̀̍̉͗́͗̆̄̔̇̆͆͗̌̂͆́̉̏̅̔̐̾̉́̈́͛͂͛̋́̇́̓̈̎̂̓͗̾̃̅̐̿̀͗͂̈̈́͂̿͆̇̆̇͒͒̓͛̈̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͠ŗ̸̢̢̧̡̨̧̛͎̥͚̮͕̜͈̬̥͉̻̙͈̫̲̭̗̰̙̱̝̳̪̤̺̥̤͎̠̙̩͚̭̪̥͎̭̣̭̙̜̣̙̫͙̣̗̭͙̜̻͙͍͈̙̳͙̭̹̞͎̞̫̘͔̻̻͈̫͔̹̦̘̝̭͎̬͙̖͎̱͚̟̘́̅̓̆͆̈̑͂̓̅̽́͊͂͊̓̉̈́͛̆̏̀̃̀̀͂̆̄̉̑͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅ.̶̡̨̡͓͖̙̝̯͙͕̥͎͕̫̖͐̀͐́̌̑͊̏́̀̈́̈́̈́͒̌͛͌̓̽́̽́̓̑́̅̀̄͂̑̀͊̾͊̄̐͂̏̋͛̃͘͘͝͝.

I was hoping evil Empire 2.0 might be a bit smarter, but just as the last guys they fall in the "hurr durr we don't do intelligence here" category.

So from the way the map is set up it looks like we get evil Empire vs Demon army, so that at least has the potential to be interesting.

Can someone explain me, what she meant by that extraterritorial condition?
I googled what it means, but still didn't get it.
What did they want from Japan? What did they want Japan to do?

Dex-chan lover
@Streoxys

Extraterritoriality is the state of being exempted from the jurisdiction of local law, usually as the result of diplomatic negotiations. Which means, any Parpaldian tourist committing crime in Japanese soil is exempted from the jurisdiction of Japan. However, Japan didn't accept that. Read the WN about the conditions that PE wants to impose to Japan.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes don't you wish you could get a realistic one, maybe with a realistic country that actually would invade, like Russia or the US

Users who are viewing this thread