Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this different from the anime
Yeah, anime adapted 3 LN Volumes and gave it an original ending to make sure a S2 doesn't happen, but manga here is starting the 4th out of 5 volumes

Dex-chan lover
The clusterfuckening clusterfuckens…

What a surprise that touma acts like a dumb cunt yet again, honestly this manga has gotten so shit. How tf this got an anime adaptation I have no idea. They must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel
THIS got an anime?

How?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, The guy who literally tried to become a god to destroy the world in order for him to be alone with the man he obsessed over was actually trying to persuade another unstable character he had used years worth of deception and lies to make crazy try and see reason?!

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... this chuuni asshole is gonna get away with mass murder and psychologically and physically torturing MC and gang just because he lost his magic and was MC's friend before?
I give it credit. When possible to not kill, there are far worse things than death. Keeping him alive and imprisoned when he has lost his powers and will to fight is much better than just giving him a swift and easy death.

Death is only the needed option for people who could be a ongoing danger(a danger to leave alive), and/or to eliminate ongoing costs of keeping them alive. Death is also used when the person is meant to receive dignity as a human being, as a mercy.

Why kill off chuuni asshole, when he can be imprisoned in demon queen's basement and be used as a lab rat for training shadow ops(learn methods of torture). Or have spikes driven up his fingernails. Or live bound in a tiny cell below the outhouses next to the truck stop/spicy food stall, or below the victims outhouses. Giving the psychopath death for what he did, would be letting him off easy.

That said it was dumb for MC to completely not care about him not dying, and just walk away without comment(even just acknowledging to another character "I'm done with him, he's all yours" would've been fine)

Dex-chan lover
Ah.
So it wasn't even their final form.
Again.

So nice to see yet another friendship ending after all the torture and murder.
Not

Users who are viewing this thread