Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
That girl is similar to what Touma is to MC.

Is the lady that hateful?

I kept reading thinking "might as well since seems it'll end soon" and they hit me with this? Author just let it go 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I've completely forgotten what the series is even about, but it seems to be the same shit time after time after time after time... why is this thing still going on while better mangas have been axed? :(

Dex-chan lover
Sorry man. Thanks for the effort, but I don't know if there's anyone actually enjoying this. I for one just want to see how this train wreck ends, if it ever finally does at all.
enjoy??? nahh
mostly because i'm stuck, once read i can't help to end it
but i don't feel like enjoying it one bit

Dex-chan lover
What a surprise that touma acts like a dumb cunt yet again, honestly this manga has gotten so shit. How tf this got an anime adaptation I have no idea. They must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel
the heck, they sure know how to waste money

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone jumping on a bandwagon shiting on this while still reading? "I want to know how it ends" means you have some interest in it! If not there's an option of dropping it, just fyi, if you didn't know :pepehmm:

Contributor
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

Dex-chan lover
Feels like I will quit this manga for a few months, this has gotten too much bs...

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, because of how the anime decided to end this work, with just Touma, forgot about this whole next shit part that drag out alot in the Novel lmao

This is starting LN Vol. 4, and the LN is completed with 5 Volumes, i think this was around 75 in the WN?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this different from the anime
Yeah, it pretty much ended right after Touma got slammed with that earth attack from Gluttony.
There was no yandere Gaia stabbing, or any hint of a season 2.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... this chuuni asshole is gonna get away with mass murder and psychologically and physically torturing MC and gang just because he lost his magic and was MC's friend before?
No, he's going to be made to suffer through life instead of being quickly killed off which would end his suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread