Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is all wrong, it is running from one thing to the next, barely any time spent on any one subject before jumping to another. Characters lasting only a chapter or 2 before left in the wayside and rushing off to the next girl etc etc.

giving it a 4/10 mainly because some of the art is decent along with the backgrounds.

Nice Manga,
straight to the action scene,
story? what story?

it's just a tale of yandere that want to destroy the world because he can't be with his hero,
yes I SAID HE, it's gay :D

Utter trash. Some good ideas, but this one belongs in the bottom of the isekai dumpster among the maggots.

The art is generic but ok, but other than that the story is in a constant holding-pattern with pointless action-scenes and not even well drawn ecchi (which is all fetish-based anyway, so meh af).

That being said, if you gotta read 'em all -- it's a quick read, brain-dead to the point you can speed-read the entire thing and not miss a beat.

It started out pretty fun. A little tongue in cheek isekai with some tasty ecchi humor. But at the first sign of the joker-mouth villain, you just know it’s going to be another pointless formulaic shounen battle manga. So boring. Limit break, indeed.

Remind me, did this manga have a plot at some point? It's been so long with absolutely nothing happening that I can't remember.

nice premise, but horrible story... would be cool if the world was in peace and all, dropping this for the second time

So that guy can make his penis into pure steel and destroy all pussies on earth, but instead decided to be gay?

Lord Save Us All!

@sjgt2007
lol what story?

I hate how freaking hypocritical this guy is.
So you won't kill humans, but don't mind slaughtering monsters/demi-humans?
I don't mind if it is a joke, but when you really try to stick to "No killing any humans" while killing others races left and right without remorse, it makes me give you a 1-star rating.

This shit is so trash it’s not even funny this is just bad and the main problem lies in the pacing everything happens way too fast

This MC being a dick and won't kill humans. Though his enemies are mostly humans but they didnt get killed and the antagonist is GAY. Why not just go straight down to hell and make it YAOI? Its trash anyway ffs.

first when did the loa girl become the lion king sister after in early chaps she was his kid, and why the hell would the mc no kill people, how far has he gone to get this strong and didn't even kill bandits ? or murderers or anything ? even if he's like that, why would he have a trauma, and i'm pretty sure the lab that they were kept in, is touma own lab or he is a important figure for the human empire as well. just to much BS. but well, isekai right.

Users who are viewing this thread