Sun-ken Rock

Group Leader
@saaaad1 Is it the same as his other manga? Rushed ending that throws away everything that made it good at the start?

@Le_Dook never read one of his works other than this manga but i saw people online saying that he done the same mistake with origin
dont know about the rest of his work

Group Leader
@saaaad1 Yeah, Origin is the one that was the most frustrating for me. Wallman, which is like a sequel of sorts to this rock, had a rushed ending, but it was only 22 chapters long

Aggregator gang
Come on, just finish it! Not even a quarter of the series is left to translate lol

Dex-chan lover
This manga has 171 chapters. However, the ending sucks. Boichi CANNOT write an ending. I have read almost all pieces of Boichi's works. I can't stress this enough. He CANNOT write an ending for his life. Please, for God's sake. All we wanted was a semi-good coherent ending. I knew I should have expected this from reading Raqiya and Origin. Holy fuck. The ending sucks just like the two of his other works.

Boichi's work is like a perfect meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant that went terribly wrong. Everything from the decor to the food is so amazing that you can't describe it to your friends from your excitement. You're having an amazing time, right? Just as you are about to finish your plate, the head chef jumps on your table and takes a steamy shit on your mouth-watering food. You were almost through with your delectable meal, but now there is shit on your plate so you're left shocked and confused. Why did the head chef go out of his way to take a shit on your plate? What would this earn him? You don't know. Your only option is to complain and leave.

Chapter 171 spoilers henceforth:
* Do-Heun Chang and Kae-Lyn Kim die. Fuck, those two were my second and third favorite characters. They both had nothing but respect and love for Ken. So Boichi, being the asshole that either kills or violates the venerable characters such as them, did his dirty work.

* Yumin betrays and shoots Ken right as they are defeating the White Dragon Clan's head. Then, she claims to be the leader of the WDC.

* Ken survives with the help of Benito, and takes over the world during a timeskip. However, he hands everything over to Yumin through the Japanese reporter guy. Yumin and Ken never meet. They never marry and make kids. There is no happy ending for them.

* There is no happy ending, there is not even a coherent ending. Half of the Sun-Ken Rock Gang is dead, and Ken forgives Yumin because she 'repents'. Then Ken hands over the world to Yumin. The entire world: Americas, Europe, and Asia. No joke. What is this? I reiterate, they never get to see each other again.

Fed-Kun's army
where's the rest of the English chapters? is it being deleted or they were didn't exist in the beginning?

...wait, @lionfromnorth i thought Raqiya was from different Author but the same Artist? are they being written by Boichi too?

Fed-Kun's army
what? you mean this Manga or Raqiya your talking about @lionfromnorth -san?

...but, seeing your guys comments in here make me didn't want to read this Manga, idk.. don't want to feel disappointed anymore i guess, lol

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum It would have been an excellent manga if not for the ending. Now it's just a good manga.

You can find the rest of the English chapters at
mangakakalot, an another manga aggregator website.

Also, I don't want to give spoilers but you should know that all the manga Boichi draws are connected somehow. You'll see if you read them all. Such as the ending of Origin and Raqiya have huge connections that I won't spoil for you, but it is canon.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much @lionfromnorth sir, from all the info and whatnot... much appreciated~

tho now that i already reading this all i'm not as interested as before anymore, lol . so yeah, thanks agan... i guess,

Users who are viewing this thread