Sunami Yuuko to Yuri na Hitobito

Supporter
This series reminds me a lot of Otome no Teikoku, an ensemble of girls though in this case this one is more gay and less ecchi. Not that Otome no Teikoku isn't gay.

This relationship chart reminds of one of D-frag chapters, after Island arc.
12.png

Dex-chan lover
That's the best manga description I've ever seen on this site

Dex-chan lover
I thought this is yuri harem. It's kinda is, but also not, so I'm not completely satisfied, but I like it so far. Yuri is good. That cover is gold.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof No, I'm talking about my preference all this time. My first comment is talking about what I am not satisfied about. Yes, it is normal for the genre to have side couples, even I know that, however some harem series don't have side couples, either. So what? What is your point? It's like I said "I don't like to have a burger with salad and tomatoes in it.", then you said "but it's normal for burgers to have them, No?" lol

Dex-chan lover
@Clover_Zero i just anwser you comment that you said you think this is yuri harem at first.
My point is this still a yuri harem even not every girl into one single chareacter. Just like a regular harem where there is other couple can exist in it too.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof Perhaps I should clarify that the harem I meant is, like, protagonist(one character)/everyone, which I'd consider "normal". Yes, this is still yuri harem, just not what I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread