Sunami Yuuko to Yuri na Hitobito

Group Leader
Having 7 characters with the exact same hair color and similar hair style probably wasn't the best design choice...

Group Leader
If everyone is into everyone else (pretty much), it's not a harem. Heck, only one person Saki likes Yuuko. Everyone else either likes someone else or lewds everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell the characters apart at all but that doesn't even matter.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so confusing. One chapter I can see one ship forming and right in the next chapter that ship is apart. I expected a few couples at least, but basically this manga is about just 1 girl(Yuuko).

Dex-chan lover
I found funny that a manga with Yuri in his name and a description like this is not even tag as Yuri.

Why did the end of chapter relationships charts go ? Those were really cool to get !

Double-page supporter
isn't author should be "sayamendo" ?
or this is her official penname ?
(im so dumb cover just write Presented by Saya Watagiri)

Aggregator gang
I feel like this should be better, but the author isn’t quite hitting the nail on the head. The premise reminds me of Otome no Teikoku, but unlike that title, the characters’ personalities don’t feel very distinct; they all run together for me. The character designs don’t help in that regard either. If you’re going to have an ensemble cast, especially with a cartoony aesthetic, the characters need to be easier to identify at a glance.

Double-page supporter
Is it completed? Axed? Dropped? Up-to-date and on a yearly release schedule?

It sure sucks not having easy access to manga releases and axe news outside Japan :/

I hope it was only dropped and some hero takes it up again

If the pixiv raws are true , IT SEEMS that it is up to date this one , pixiv says 43 things but 3 might be idk promo or something , anyways IT SEEMS like it is not like the original is on chapter 200 (idk if this is good or bad) but at least the author is active.
Lastly , i hope it continues , it is good.
Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread