Sundome!! Milky Way

can someone tell me if literally any progress is made in a reasonable amount of time? really don't want to just have to sit through super slow pacing

on the one hand dudes a dick, on the other hes far surpassed yuuki rito, a worthy succesor to the harem plan.

Nicely drawn,but a manga about a disgusting creepy man who rapes women. Its a upsetting irony the girl turns into a creature similar to a xenomorph,if you understand the deeper meaning of Alien you'll know what im talking about. I wish the girl had revenge on the guy as the alien or not.
(i wont reply to any replies disagreeing with me)

Dex-chan lover
From Chapter 53, hope spoilers are fine when is NSFW.

I don't like when authors try to be smartasses by highlighting problems THEY created as if that makes it okay, especially when is only 7 chapters until the end.
And for this reason, I don't see any reason to read it.

Sundome-Milky-Way.jpg

Group Leader
Soooo...for those who have read the rest on websites such as manga******t. Which ending is the true ending? My money's on Yoshitake's ending.

Supporter
Soooo...for those who have read the rest on websites such as manga******t. Which ending is the true ending? My money's on Yoshitake's ending.
Lune's ending is the true ending but Yoshitake's ending is insane and props for the author and editor in chief for allowing it to happen. (Don't like douche producer hair he has at the end but that's O.K.)

If I have to pick an alternative ending the true ending from volume ten, it be either be smooth pussy Levelane's ending or Mika's ending.

Supporter
Bought the entire series over time and I did enjoy the humor, the sexy scenes and most of story elements of the series.

If you find perverted MCs repulsive, especially who unashamedly sexually assault women when given the opportunity, yeah this manga is not for you.

Users who are viewing this thread