Sundome!! Milky Way

I read the raws and I think I’m starting to see reasons why this keeps getting dropped. The girls start their own own lesbian relationship and the NTR dream chapters are gross and annoying. Most of you would probably stop reading after the next ten chapters of storyline changes and plot twists as well.

Please don’t listen to @IAmInVinceAble , the story is overall an okay read and he’s misrepresenting the story.

The girls don’t start a lesbian relationship, it’s literally a bisexual harem where the MC as the sole and only male usually gets some action as well from all of the girls with threesomes before being blue balled at the end (as the gag of the story). There are barely any “NTR dream chapters” as I counted maybe 2 out of the 60 chapters released with one of them having the MC beating the crap out of the guy before anything happens and the other with the chef who after sniffing his own chloroform, he fainted and dreamed up the whole thing and was quickly arrested by the police after being discovered with the evidence. The ending was overall good, this was an overall solid story for what it sought out to be.

Please don’t listen to @demhouser, the fact that this keeps getting dropped by translators should be a bad sign of what this is like as it continues. I read till the end on the raws and I’m telling you that a lot of people would drop this if they continue, just like the TLs.

@0181sam

That is true sometimes, but not this time, and nobody is stopping you from reading and finding out the hard way. Just trying to warn people. I didn’t know trolls would be so sensitive about a friendly warning.

I seriously hate NTR and what happens later on and even at the end has mega NTR vibes. I only wish people had warned me before I started reading this. It starts great and turns to garbage as the story changes.
But like I said, find out the hard way, no one is stopping you.

@IAMInVinceAble do you seriously think that just because translators are not pumping out chapters for this series, it qualifies it as being bad? There are thousands upon thousands of mangas/light novels that are top tier and have not been translated fully or even at all. There are plenty of reasons as to why this is the case, the main one being that translators have lives and things that they choose to prioritize over translating. They aren’t our slaves and we should honestly feel extremely grateful towards their efforts/contributions.

Also, once again.

there is no NTR, at most it’s just 2 attempts at it just like every single other generic manga there is out there. Believe me, I absolutely hate when authors use rape attempts as a plot device for drama, but this isn’t honestly as bad as you make it out to be. You’re giving other people a false perception of the manga out of your own biases.

Well said @demhouser and @DemonsofAkatsuki. I actually appreciate the updates even though its slow since i understand that translations is not an easy job. I dont care waiting for like half months as long as i know that it isnt dropped. As for the other comments below stop spreading shitty shennanigans or whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin I’ll still continue to read it here. 🙌 You guy’s do an awesome job translating. 😃 I’ll also be buying the physical copy when it releases.

There’s no rush. 👍🏻 You always do your best!

Users who are viewing this thread