Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, although I don't really like the visual style of this manga, the doujinshi based on it is one of the hottest with gyaru.

Poor guy doesn't even realize he just had his first date.

Yep going to the movie the girl wants to see even though you have no interest in it.

The pres so has a crush on him. Kind of hope he ends up with her out of anyone.

Group Leader
Sup folks thanks for reading the chapter, really worked hard on it but it seems like there is some grammatical errors that slipped past the cracks and didn't get noticed after the chapter got sent, to people who cared sorry about that I'll try to making things much better on the next one.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up, just a heads up, on page 10, shouldn't it be "should I get closer"?

Fed-Kun's army
@Heimdal - Cmon, lets be real here, he will end up with the caretaker xD But I get what you mean. I kinda doubt she has a crush on him. It could be that she is just as dense as him, and that she legit ask him cuz she felt it wouldn't matter what he thought of her. Then again, she did wanted to sneak out when they were on their way out, so maybe she did in fact planned this as a date.

@uchiha007 I think the thing is she does like him but as said is to dense to realize that she likes him and her behavior towards him stems from liking him but not realizing it. Plus she has one those weird character personality type that im not sure would call tsundere but is contrary to what she is feeling plus just in general. Got to remember to these are middle school kids so not the most mature how they handle things.

Dex-chan lover
as time passes aki is gaining chad power

thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
God, if you spent 12 hours on proofreading, how about installing a spellchecker first? The typesetting looks decent so I'll assume you actually put efforts in and this is not a troll attempt so here are some constructive comments:
- Yes, please run your translation through a grammar checker/spellchecker. Too many apostrophes missing/redundant. It's okay to take 12 hours to get your translation proofread. It's okay to take 12 days to get it proofread. A good product that takes time to produce is better than a hastily done bad one.
- Make efforts to use as few Japanese words as possible. Honorifics are up to your styles, some people like them, some don't. But it's best if you try to match it with the style the previous group has been using, since it is more consistent that way. But please for the love of god, do not leave words like "baka", "sugoi" in. It makes your translation look dumb and less professional. Please don't be another SquigglesJP.
- Try to translate the sound effects. You don't need to edit them in, just put a note like "SFX: yawns" outside the panel.
- Punctuation.
- Tone it down a bit with the word wrapping. If you have to do it because of long words, make sure it wraps at syllable break. Cos-player vs. cosp-layer for example.
- President -> prez, not pres.
- Put in some efforts to match your translation to the context. E.g. in page 113, is it a good idea to put "We are going to kiss here" there? Should the subject be "we"?

Dex-chan lover
After 99% of this manga being ara ara, we get a date with prez chapter? Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread