Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san - Ch. 60

Group Leader
@Daxes currently the raws are at 74 but there is a news that ANN released last july(?) about it ending on 75, so pretty close

Group Leader
@ieatass69 Thanks for the feedback! While it seems like it took ages for a us to do all the Typewriting, Translating and Proofreading in reality 80% of the time spent on doing the text is all on Translating. I used MTL specifically, Deepl and Google Translate to input the characters and getting it translated, while some translations are wonky my friend can just proofread the text and see if its right or wrong but this doesn't count the fact about the grammar and continuity errors before uploading the manga, I didn't get a person to Quality Check the manga because since its my first time I don't really know people who can do so, so there will be errors here and there but I promise to listen in some of the things you pointed out and lessen the amount errors the next chapter will bring. I'm grateful that someone reached out to me and ask if he can help translate the manga so things can go much faster and the one supplying the raws is now a proofreader for the series so he could probably help lessening the errors

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah Prez date chapter, please be setting up that ship, best girl

I know the obvious route is Caretaker, but they definitely feel like more of a sibling relationship to me. Maybe the author will throw us a curveball and have her reject him for that reason. It'd be a more realistic end than usual.

Dex-chan lover
Ah that’s too bad, I was thinking he’d end up with sunohara... I think that umbrella means he’s gonna be with the generic choice of yuzu :(

Users who are viewing this thread