Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san

Dex-chan lover
@Ricard10 it changes every time a new chapter comes out. one of the older ones becomes inaccessible, a newer one, which is several chapters behind the latest one, becomes free. so the scanlators can get the whole series for free with the right timing.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the ANN link down below, the series was "ending" five months ago, and yet it's still going. According to yesterday's mangaupdates page, it had been completed at eight (8) volumes (even though only five have been released). According to the MD infopage, it has eight volumes (volume five was released in October of last year) and is completed (?????)
Is someone trying their hardest to spread misinformation about this series or something?

Group Leader
I looked into this a few months ago and couldn't figure out where ANN were getting their info. The article says volumes 7 and 8 will release in April (they clearly haven't), even though volume 6 hasn't even been released yet.

Nekoume's twitter states that serialisation of the series is still ongoing, and there is a new chapter in the latest September issue of 4koma Pallette.
No mention of the series ending anywhere, so as far as I'm concerned it's still going.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't even read this and I honestly don't want to but after I read the description the first thing I thought was "Shoujo ai"

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know which chapters of the manga did the anime not include? And at which episode of the manga the anime ended? I tried looking it up on MU but it's not there.

Double-page supporter
@caenlim While I can't give exact numbers (I'd have to rewatch and reread all of it again and constantly compare), there's very little that wasn't covered by the anime. And the least chapter that was adapted is 43 (the anime adaptation itself was announced in volume 3, so it mostly covers everything up to that and a bit of volume 4, albeit not in the same order).

If you want to skip what was covered in the anime, you might just as well skip everything until chapter 44 and begin from there. But of course, there isn't much there yet.

But it's great that there are even so many chapters available now, considering that there were only 13 until fairly recently. That Yuru Scans managed to put out so many updates over only 3 months, and is still going strong, is pretty amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@Gian It is amazing indeed. And thank you for the info, I'll poke around chapter 40 then.

criminal..this series deserves proper manga not 4-koma, good art and writing....sad the short pacing

Fed-Kun's army
That was the sweetest sisterhood chapter I read from any manga in a long time :3

Sister chapter made my cold, dead, icy heart melt and beat a few times it was so sweet. Dawwww.

Users who are viewing this thread