Super Ball Girls - Ch. 30 - Super Ball Girls War

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl. I feel bad for the girls but at least their still having fun hahah

Do the suits need to be that tight?
It's definitely important for understanding the personalities of each character, and the deep philosophical implications the author does with what means to be human, and I don't know freedom and such... TITS!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, besides the action not much happened this chapter that we already didn't know. I still feel like it didn't turn bad or anything though. It was always absurd. I just feel like a lot of the other past chapters were kind of like a prologue or building up to this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I hope your government agent arc isn't very long.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like most series feel this need to like...involve the military or have some grandiose approach to how the Japanese government or something. I was having fun with "bottom rung of society guy tries to raise a parasitic alien race." I assume this is the tone the rest of the series is gonna take and honestly it's just way less interesting.

Honestly, besides the action not much happened this chapter that we already didn't know. I still feel like it didn't turn bad or anything though. It was always absurd. I just feel like a lot of the other past chapters were kind of like a prologue or building up to this.
Nah, it definitely switched genres. It has always been an absurd dark comedy, but it went erotic thriller with heavy horror vibes and a constant sense that there was something wrong about the girls that could snap at any moment to just sci-fi action.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see humanity lose to the ball girls. The only question is if Eliza, Chrys and Autumn will live to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread