Super Cub - Vol. 10 Ch. 52.2 - Motra Repair (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Who knows about motorcycles? How accurate and complex is the material in this manga?

Double-page supporter
You definitely don't need to apologize for your conditions and any delays! You're doing a great job of getting us the content! Take care of yourself so you can keep doing good work here and in the world! It's always exciting to get a new chapter whenever that is.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Speed is usually better but it’s up to you. As far as your health goes take any breaks you need - health is always most important. I have terrible Astigmatism so I can’t drive at night at all and also deal with visual snow (minor) so know how important eye health can be - get it checked sooner than later

Dex-chan lover
I personally prefer quality over speed, but even more important than that is your health! Please take care and don’t worry about us.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the updates. as for the progress speed and quality, it doesnt need to be a super fast release. Do at your convenient pace.

Im fine with spped as long as there are np big grammer mistakes its good enough qualoty wise

Thanks for the translation! Speed vs quality, you decide! I'm just happy to be able to read the rest of this manga ^^
Take care of your health and yourself! I'd rather have slow translation than you quitting on us because you burn-out from not taking enough time for your well-being

Aggregator gang
Your health is more important than the scan is. If you think this might be damaging your eyes, stop and get it checked out until you are comfortable. I was given dire predictions regarding how quickly my vision would deteriorate after my kidneys failed, the most pessimistic being that I would be blind within two years. That turned out to be completely wrong, but we didn't find out until after I'd panicked and made a bunch of poor decisions. Take your time and get things sorted out first, then worry about hobbies.

Very grateful for these. If forced to choose, I'd go for lower quality. Not to speed things up, but just to make the task less arduous for you. Love your work.

Aggregator gang
It the current quality can be maintained, speed. Otherwise i don't care if it takes longer as long as it will be getting updates

Users who are viewing this thread