Super Cube

This does seem interesting though, but I'm a sucker for all the cultivation / system series with main characters that become OP.

Double-page supporter
@Kibutshi Well the main plot seems a lot like one in Solo Leveling- puny weakass gets almost killed and goes through big change. Except drawing style is worse and everything doesn't start with big "bang" like in the SL. The bottom line is- give it a try, yes, I know that isekai and cultivation/fighter mangas are now like an epidemic but hey- there's still a few good ones there, maybe it's next good one.

Dex-chan lover
The hell, so you'r telling me he'll go from peeking into showers to beating ass with a sword?! wtf

Fed-Kun's army
This is kind of strange. Not that it's bad... It's just strange. If anyone has any idea what you think this'll turn into just @ me. :)

I'd understand it if it had the whole "world changing event" something like dungeons started to appear everywhere in modern society and normal people started to get powers or even if it was a cultivation manga where you see the strong cultivators go back in time to when they were a kid(when they were still on earth). However, for it to be a modern society of "normal" and for the cover to display him with a sword is kinda whack. I mean, what is he going to turn into the strongest delinquent?

Double-page supporter
So when dose he start using it to peek into womens bathrooms ?

Read ahead a little bit. Going to drop it considering the garbage ending of this arc.

I think the cover picture should be changed, it doesn't express the vibe of the story

The art does get a little better over time or maybe I just got used to it, it has over 174 chapters raw.

Users who are viewing this thread