Super Doctor K

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this to the site. I was worried I would not be able to see this great series. Thanks for all the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
first reason to read this
1.Badass Cover + Medical Stuff ? seems cool concept|

after read few Chapter
....i shed some tears

Fed-Kun's army
This lineage doesn't associate with others, not because of their abilities but because they have to have a curse as they bring bring problems into anyone close :D

Fed-Kun's army
@nivek lol I was about to write that just now. The doctor about to perform hokuto no ken to ease the patient's pain.

Group Leader
Anyone can recommend me good mangas with similar art styles to this? I have cleared all Hokuto and Jojo mangas already

Aggregator gang
K stands for Kenshiro, not Kazuya.
Also the new guy is Kakyoin, and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Double-page supporter
This is way better than Godhand Teru because that one was too cheesy, not even applied knowledges like this one.
This is more realism in aspect of disease, health and stuffs due they have various cases not only on city, they also have some cases on making biological weapons made on labs and some underworld cases on human trafficking for illegal organs.

For surgery operation, this one had better aspect in terms of time and what to do when something wrong happened in mid of operation. Compared to Godhand Teru that using stupid auto detect disease which is defying basic knowledges on patients also in surgery with that kind of speed actually making it worse due faster you did that, more risks will happened on patient that cause death on malpractical.

Dex-chan lover
This is an amazing ride through the life of doctor Kenshiro.

Seriously, I hope it gets TL'd to the end, and the sequels as well.

Users who are viewing this thread