Super Gold Digger System

Contributor
The first part of the description reminds me of the second volume of the light novel A Simple Survey (the first attraction).

EDIT: Having read the 4 available chapters, feel free to ignore this comment.

Dex-chan lover
Great, the Manganic translation make this series hard to read...dropped

I can't. I'll wait for another translation tea. This is giving me a headache. I can't understand a single thing a person is saying.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the subject material is that good or bad, but holy shit this translation team is dogshit.

it's a good story, and I barely notice the bad quality of the translations. Better than no translations at all.

“System”,”Chinese “. Well, my expectations are already low, let’s see what this has to offer

Double-page supporter
I don't think the concept is bad, and I'm only worried that it will suffer from all of the other terrible chinese tropes that other conceptually interesting but poorly executed stories suffer from, but for now its biggest problem is the translation

Double-page supporter
It's bad. No plot. Pacing is all over the place. Characters appear and disappear out of nowhere. lack of worldbuilding. It's just bad. Little big worse than other average wuxia stories given that they have plot.

Users who are viewing this thread