Super Keyboard Man

@WeeBDestroyer Im talking about Manhuas(Chinese), they are complete shit, admittedly there used to be some good ones but they were either dropped or they fell down a cliff; Manhwas(Korean) on the other hand, are the complete opposite, actually some of my favorite reads of all time are Manhwas.

Power Uploader
Just by the title I can tell that it's a trash Manhua, I don't understand, why are Chinese authors so shit? Not only when it comes to manhua, but their animations along with their drama and movies, they are all bad. China must really suck.

i thought this was keyboard warrior.
And immediately smells trouble when motivations comes only from chasing girls. Sigh

Dex-chan lover
@Phalorix
To be fair japan shits out as much shovelware trash, just that their good stuff gets more visibility.
Just look at all the isekai, cheat skill harem trash they shit out all the time.

@Nissedood I know, i was speaking about Korean and Chinese, not Japanese. I actually haven't been reading a lot of manga recently, i some times just get sick of it all. Manhwas(Korean) tho, although there are not as much out there, they have been mostly better, in my opinion at least, and i am talking about general releases here, not just the well known good Mangas and Manhwas.

But Manhuas(Chinese), no, definitely not, they are complete and utter shit no matter what.

Considering how short each chapter is, I don't think it would be nice if you guys could release in bulk, multiple chapters every now and then, than a short chapter everytime

Double-page supporter
“So where are we gonna put this shit? The trash can is already a black hole.”

-unknown dwarf

I thought with a title like "Super Keyboard Man," it would at least have a comedy tag or something.

wtf is this bro... where are they pulling up these raws. it hurt's my eyes to see them like this, every page cut into a smaller size or bigger one... i wanted to enjoy this bad lookin manga with all of my might and time but the typesetting isn't great nor the PR. dude the actual official English release is better than this sorry excuse of fan scanalation. actually compare and tell me im not wrong...
I'm really thankful that u guys picked this up and are scanning it but how can i enjoy it if it's quality is so bad, what's the point of uploading something weekly if it's not even better than the official release, u guys need more qualified staff if u ask me

This is 100% a result of an auther who uses computers too much that they think of it as a super power.

what is this? every chapter was only about 4-5 pages, and just like other chinesse manga, all about super power with chat/phone, and now keyboard, hope it not gonna turn to become ceo and daddy plot

Dex-chan lover
Reasons to hit the exterminatus button.
[ul]
1. Chaos cults take over the planet.
2. Tyranids overwhelms planetary forces
3. This manhua[/ul]

This trash can’t even be recycled or composted. It’s just pollution.

PS I call bullshit I spilled coffee on my keyboard once which is even more precious than blood but it didn’t give me any superpowers just a mess to clean up

Users who are viewing this thread