Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I've been having the fact that smoking destroys your lungs pushed hard at me since I was a little kid in the 1980s.
Heck, my father died of cancer because of a lifetime of smoking.
PLUS it is gross. It smells all sorts of nasty.
Yet people still smoke.

Why?
Weren't they also subject to the same messages?

Can't they choose some alternative method of killing themselves with faster results and less impact on others? Especially in Japan where not interfering with others' lives is a far bigger deal than in other places.

Dex-chan lover
I've been having the fact that smoking destroys your lungs pushed hard at me since I was a little kid in the 1980s.
Yet people still smoke.

Why?

Can't they choose some alternative method of killing themselves with faster results and less impact on others? Especially in Japan where not interfering with others' lives is a far bigger deal than in other places.
Japan and east Asia in general are way behind on reducing smoking culturally though. Things are changing over there as well, but way way slower than in the west. Smoking indoors, both in your home and in restaurants or pachinko parlors is still very common.

Dex-chan lover
Japan and east Asia in general are way behind on reducing smoking culturally though. Things are changing over there as well, but way way slower than in the west. Smoking indoors, both in your home and in restaurants or pachinko parlors is still very common.
I wasn't just talking about that. People still smoke a lot where I work too. I'm probably going to get lung cancer from all the second hand smoke I have to inhale just to get lunch from the supermarket. And half of those smoking are younger than me. It is just sick.

Double-page supporter
Yet people still smoke.

Why?

It's more on the spiritual level in this case. Just like how people sometimes drink alot even though booze is bad for health, these 2 smoke to cope with things

Double-page supporter
how did he not recognize her? it's because of heavy makeup or what?

So far for the first chapter I would give 8.7/10 love her switching identities to being a badass to a charming cashier

The smoking area is just a nook in the back of the store? I don't see an exhaust fan or open windows. Wouldn't the smoke just travel to the rest of the building anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread