Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Loved the chapter, Yamada basically made a declaration of love in her head.

I’m still expecting that Oba either:
  • Looks up to him as a source of inspiration and is interested in someone else;
  • is crushing on the old man;
  • Turns out to actually be a very awkward and shy girl — which would explain why Yamada got so aggro and possessive.

Edit: after re-reading, it does seem more likely they are interested in the Manager and just find Sasaki inspiring. Also meaning that Yamada is extremely possessive of him, to the point of just wanting people to compliment him.
Although I would’ve liked the twist that they are a girl…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Taking bets on if the side couple just now established gets fulfilled first because lol why would the main couple have precedence.

Dex-chan lover
2 dudes smoking together
Me: "oh so the young guy probably admires Sasaki the same way Sasaki admires Yamada?"
Mangadex: "theyre gay, I bet he wants to smoke his cock!"

So what, two dudes can't hang out a smoke a cig unless one of them is gay?

Dex-chan lover
I ship Obata-kun and Manager. I wanna see Manager's reaction to Obata-kun if he ever decides to confess. Manager loves Shoujo manga after all, and I feel that her reaction to it would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Loved the chapter, Yamada basically made a declaration of love in her head.

I’m still expecting that Oba either:
  • Looks up to him as a source of inspiration and is interested in someone else;
  • is crushing on the old man;
  • Turns out to actually be a very awkward and shy girl — which would explain why Yamada got so aggro and possessive.
He likes the Manager.

Dex-chan lover
Wow Yamada is real jealous. I guess Obata and manager is going to be a side ship? I wonder if that means if the main couple is going to have a bit of progression.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the author is just messing with us by having Sasaki not really remember that moment with Yamada.

Users who are viewing this thread