Super Soldier

Dex-chan lover
welp
nothing great
nothing too bad
some cringe that our boi acts like a dickless virgin when a woman gets real close
but arent we all dickless virgins? feel like this is what is expected of the target audience at this point
there were some nicer aspects
telling a public servant you are expected to be impartial
-despite that often not being the case no matter where you go (so its kinda a nice burn as far as typical chinese comic dialogue goes)
visiting the family of a fallen comrade gives some additional insight into his character
and responsibilities he's taken up, without you being overtly told what he's about (who knows, maybe this did happen and i missed it)
that aside
the art is meh
dropping a 5 rating
there are no good stand out aspects of this
only average and slightly bad ones, nothing so egregious
but while i may not continue to follow this
i'd encourage anyone looking at this to give it 10 chapters (the chapters are pretty short)

The angle at which the girl is showing off her ass on the cover pic looks uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
If he's a super soldier he should know the burning question of who killed Captain Alex.

the art is fine so I think it's enough to pass some time if you run out of reading materials

i read this somewhere, the story is whack btw. Well if you like nonsense, this might be for you. imo just read something else

Users who are viewing this thread