Supernova wa Kiss no Mae ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Don't Finish It, Make It Better

aaaaah shit, seems like now that she knows he's from the future she can't be "satisfied" because she's carrying a lot more emotional baggage, considering Toki-kun's health and their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Should have fked her instead of telling her the truth smh abe is not proud

Dex-chan lover
People give him a lot of crap for telling her the truth but not gonna lie, if I were in his place, I think I'd be tempted to do the same at least once. It's all well and good to play pretend, but that kinda shit can eat at you after a while. Being able to tell her who he really is ultimately is a selfish desire in the context of the story. It satisfies his own need to come clean and honestly it probably doesn't help since the conditions tied to his truth are pretty heartbreaking for her. Fortunately our boy here is a time traveler and can go back before he tells her.

D:

....looks like he's gonna time leap soon

and the question of whether telling her the truth is the way to go is a really interesting question

because if he doesnt, then it's like a game of whack-a-mole where he either hits (no big bang) or he misses (big bang). his lifespan also gets progressively shorter and shorter

but if he does, she has to bear the emotional baggage of being "satisfied". like the other commenter said, this is a pretty selfish move that's worth a shot, especially when the time skips he has are running out

Users who are viewing this thread