Support group for victims of the "Thread Killer" status bug.

Dex-chan lover
You're laughing. We're gallantly trying to banish the most normie thread on MangaDex in a crusade that has spanned over two years, and you're laughing.
edO5zocl.png

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
fuck we really need some badges or something already
Inb4 "check planned features", but is there any word on when badges will be implemented, and is there a link to an explanation as to how exactly badges are intended to work?

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
That thread is immortal. Despite the combined efforts of many renowned slayers it has remained standing even my own dark powers have only halted its existence for a brief week.

Inb4 "check planned features", but is there any word on when badges will be implemented, and is there a link to an explanation as to how exactly badges are intended to work
Yeah i know they're in the list still I cant help but want/ask for them, as for the word on it its SoonTM

Dex-chan lover
The last letter game thread is a bit of a conundrum! At times I wonder if it was ever truly alive, or some sort of undead that resulted from a rogue faction of necros that make it a priority to dig it back up just when the slayers think they've buried it too deep for them to revive it! 💀👻

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@ admins pls make badges real lol

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
My guy I appreciate the help truly I do but for fucks sakes all your doing is erasing my name from this masterpiece i'm trying to create.

Then sit back and watch. lel i gotta talk through edits to go through the anti spam.

@BlackGeneral
Finally someone who understands my genius.

Dex-chan lover
Okay Great I stole his victory to Sterven. It was fun. Can we now push back the "Good" Thread to the first Page.

Dex-chan lover
Well despite @pandascepter riding on my coattail here we are with LLG pushed all the way back to the 3rd page.
The sentence being It's been awhile since i've done this, but watch as i necro the shit out of LLG to the 3rd page.
gie3ZZA.png

Dex-chan lover
Of course you didn't felt my presence, it's what assassins do.
We wait in the shadow for the perfect moment to strike.

Dex-chan lover
I finally went and checked the LLG third page crusade. I gotta say the necros were pretty unimaginative. They should've thought of proper comments that actually related to each thread

Dex-chan lover
What happens in the shadow realm, stays in the shadow realm

also can you show me how to code for specific posts, i can see the post number but I don't know where you got it from

Users who are viewing this thread