Support group for victims of the "Thread Killer" status bug.

Contributor
It was all too brief, but the accursed LLG was temporarily banished to the Shadow Realm (page 2).

begone.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The last post will be mine
Putting my name all over the first page.
Thus is the way of the Necro.

Dex-chan lover
Did my Threadslayer powers get me blocked from live chat areas? 😨
I'll lurk quietly I swear! 😥

Dex-chan lover
Welp I did it, does this bolster my portfolio? Unfortunately i couldnt push last letter game to page 2 though

Dex-chan lover
So did we suddenly become bot free or something? It's been a while since one started a thread.

Contributor
Obviously, the only way to ensure it never again reaches page 1 is to have mods pin 16 more topics.
Well, looks like Holo pinned one more topic as a result, so fifteen more to go.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i've started something beautiful hopefully we get more people to participate in this wonderful practice.

I nominate @ Tamerlane for the title. Been calling him "closing statement" in my head for past couple of months because he has a track record of this happening - imo it boils down to the fact that after a while nobody wants to engage his pompous pretentiousness anymore.

(ironically while he can be encountered in all sorts of places, he has yet to find his way here ; it's very curious)

Dex-chan lover
Are other Archmages in agreement?
Aye. We shall allow him on the Archmage Council for now. However, the title of Archmage Master shall not be bestowed upon him until the time is right.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
pls continue the meme!

Users who are viewing this thread