Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 17

Oh gosh, Hitomi is the prettiest man of the story, pls allow him to become the ML haha, they look freaking good together. :c Seriously, the author is gonna make me so mad if there's this much fan service and Hitomi doesn't end up being the freaking ML.

In other things, I don't want to be a busybody but can we put some limits on Nguyet? If Hitomi would have done that to her while she was sleeping it'd be super creepy. Just like the bald old dude who was staring at her boobs and it was disgusting, there are some things we shouldn't do and ain't that hard.

Tnks guys <3

Ps. Are we sure these two men weren't lovers in the past? Haha idk but dude, their scenes are so suggestive XD
Ps.2. Nguyet is getting on my nerves, just look at Hitomi's body and you'll see that he's a pretty boy!!!!!!! That body is obviously of a man without doubts!
Ps. Eh, as easy as that, now he's accepted by his mom in law who wanted to kill him? Lol, pls.

Elios having a split personality is absolutely random. It feels like there is too much going on. There's Hitomi, then there WAS Elios, now there's this dude? And they resolved the evil mother thing just like that?

@AiriAi

I find the scene with the "bald old dude who was staring at her boobs" quite refreshing.
It really happens!

@PS.2 Hitomi is drawn like a man now but not before the reveal!
I sure got tricked then!

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣soft dumpling
AND A BEAN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread