Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 20

Group Leader
Sorry for the late chapters! School has been keeping me busy, but I'll keep on trying to upload if I can.

Aggregator gang
I was hoping something like that might happen!!!! Kyaaaa!!!
It's so gimmicky, but I do love these delusion scenes that bring the characters somewhere else hahaha
Thanks for the chapters~

I am confusion..... is the black haired dude the one that possessed Ellios or???

So Elios feel in love becaise she knows how to make great tea? 😂😂
But its gopd that the author addressed the name placement of both elios and soile as well as why hitomi kept his gender a secret. In most of these stories the 'why' gets lost

I was about to cry if she still didn't recognize Hitomi's gender, I'm glad that Nguyet wasn't allowed to deny it anymore, lmao. XD

Don't worry Doggo, take your time for everything. Tysm for still sharing the story with us.<3

Dex-chan lover
This manga has really spiraled lol I’m pretty sure a few chapters ago we were at her college recruiting for her club lmaooo

This feels like a scene from Kamisama Kiss where Nanami travelled back in time and was then apart of the past and I was thinking...
WHAT IF THIS ISN'T A DREAM AND THAT'S WHY ELIOS LIKED HER BECAUSE HE FELT COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND ENJOYED HER COMPANY WHEN HE MET HER?!?!
or something like that =w=
tho she did tried her best to not get on his bad side and made him favor her so that she wouldn't get killed..

Users who are viewing this thread