Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 24

She's not related by blood her father and elios father is different in the chapter when the mother of the girl invite priest that reveal she's the daughter of that mother assistant

Oh he so mad

Thanks for the updates!!! <3 <3

Hoping for an OT3 like Girl Genius! :D

Double-page supporter
@beazacha No, both Nyuget and Elios are affair babies
ex-employee------Dead Husband=====Nyuget's Mom---------Assistant
........................ | .........................................................................|
.......................Elios...............................................................Nyuget

I don't feel like Elios is the ml. He has barely interacted with Nyuget in the last, what? 10 chapters? Hitomi seems much more likely to be the ml.

those poor heads, They were really liberal in their killings, weren't they?

Idk if Hitomi is the ml but it would be an interesting twist if Elios was the real ml.

Thank you so much for everything up until now! Good luck in school <3
@Javra17 LUCIFER FROM OBEY MEEEEEEEEEEEE 😍

Dex-chan lover
The author appears to have run out of ideas. She's isekai'd again? 🤢Women are being enslaved or just murdered left & right? 🤮 I've seen enough.

i know elios is supposed to be the ml, i'm pretty sure, but hitomi is just much better in my opinion ;-;

Dex-chan lover
First, wtf, such a dumb person killing a woman clearly going that far with him, second guy killing a girl for tea, also derp. Anyways, thanks for all the work up to now. Didn’t realize those got licensed too, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread