Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 8

Wait...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

If Duong is Nguyet’s real dad, then... Elios and Nguyet aren’t related by blood at all! ^_^

oi girl WHO YOU CALL MASTER, AND WHO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HUH NONONONO YOU CANT RUIN MY SHIP NAH NAH or i will ship her with you thats all.... cause i ship everybody with her AHAHAHHA

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this webtoon doesn't take the most cliché route and make this girl a future love rival for the MC

hohoho but master has not been waiting for YOU! Thank you team doggo for your hard work!!

Well that was an 180. Is Eliot really a demon then? Also, finally we got past the questionable incest!

Thank you so much!!!

Nani?!?!?! Ok so the butler and the MC's mom are her parents... Also doesn't that technically mean they're both illegitimate children because Elios was born from the father and a servant and same w/ MC (mom and the butler)?? So they ain't related ;) Thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
So, they've bee killing demons while looking for the strongest demon who would be their master, but that old guy couldn't even tell so is the woman actually the oldest and also a demon...demon priests?

I don't hate the mother? I mean, she's vile for trying to kill a child but, I find it hard to hate someone who so clearly cares about their child (the father, on the other hand, is absolutely pathetic. Imagine thinking that dying with your love is more important than being with your child)

This is getting more intense. And from what I can see on YouTube,

they seems to travel back in time where Elios particularly doesn't remember anything about Nguyet. And our FL seems to be pretending as a servant in the palace. And from their outfits at that time, I'm assuming that it's during the peak of Rome era. Don't stone me if it's these spoiler are inaccurate. It's just my assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread