Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 9

Uhhhhh whut? Is she a demon too?

I think we know by now they ain't related but I'll say it again - Elios was born from the father and a servant (says in chapter 1 or 2). Nguyet was born from the mother and the secretary (previous chapter) - It's not incest because they aren't related by blood...

Thank you for the update doggo!!

Fed-Kun's army
It's not incest, it looks like incest, smells like incest, feels like incest but they are not related by blood even though they are siblings, he might be a demon possessing a young boy and she is a reincarnator in the body of the totally not biological sister of the child being possessed; so its not incest, don't worry... oh you silly you with these thoughts of incest :D

I just had to make this joke

So based on the last chapter she's the daughter of her mother and her bodyguard and not Elios' father. TBH I think his dad might have known which is why he left EVERYTHING to Elios and nothing to Nyuget or her mom.

Hahaha, it's not incest by any means because they're not blood-related plus both have different souls so yeah, I feel the connection between them has solid bases. I agree with the comment below, we don't need the fake female lead if she's gonna become in something annoying. :l

Edit: ty guys <3

@Amane7 lmao, thank u for the spoiler,! Hahaha I was jumping over conclusions too soon. Geez, I hate when there's something related to memory loss, it always makes gives me heartaches

Users who are viewing this thread