Survive Romance - Ch. 4 - It’s All Because of Him!

me while reading whole chapter: why is 4th period so short

me after reading chaerin’s crazy ass: ............. ok anyway i get she thinks she stopped the spread or whatever but she doesn’t even care about that, she only cares about living happily ever after with that dude so... why....? i mean fight or flight ig but she clearly wasn’t thinking gg tho charting. good job(?)

I ain’t even blame her. Repeating the same horrifying day would drive me to insanity like fr. I can def empathize what she’s going thru. desperate times y’all

oooo this is an interesting genre twist. i wonder how long she was in the novel before the zombie apocalypse started. ik she says she's motivated to go along with the novel by avoiding a painful, monotonous life, but maybe she's experienced some sort of similar force that prevents deviation or smth. and is the shadows thing just in her head or also influenced by outside forces? so many questions!
thanks to the translation team for working on this one.

I love this little wackadoo.
Even if he thinks you’re crazy, drag him outta there.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn son.
She may be a little insane, but I'm still rooting for her 😂

Dex-chan lover
yeh uh MC that's not the best decision. Let's not brutally kill a dude in front of your still innocent bf ok?

That's obviously is one of the worst thing she can do... Killing someone in front of the ML. But tbh it was justified since she was panicking and have been through a lot. Also, she doesn't have a choice. It either getting rid of him, or repeating the cycle once again....

Damn. I'm getting major Mirai Nikki vibes from this one. She's becoming Yuno Gasai.

Users who are viewing this thread