Survive Romance - Ch. 5 - The Extra

Omg i feel so bad for her but I feel like we got since info dump. Jeha had to be the key considering the bite he gave did not change and was always there

.....Jesus Christ.

I think I would have gone insane from the constant pain loooonngg before this point.

F*ck I don't think I would have coped well with the "99,99% of Humans are just faceless black outlines" to begin with.

It IS a really refreshing take on the Genre though, I really like were this is going.

dear lord i would have gone completely insane during the first 100 deaths hell even 50, hope she manages to escape the loop soon.. lets go random extra!!!

Reactions: Px2
So she basically has the absolute max level of prosopagnosia in a freaking zombie world. 😂 Big oof! That's certainly one way of upping the difficulty level of a zombie apocalypse hahaha.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this chapter almost made me cry until Extra X showed up.

it is clear as day that it was already creepy as hell when mc couldnt see anyone properly even when zombies werent there but i think its becuz she keeps thinking they are just some extras and nothing more

Omg I thought it was her personality so she disregarded other people as extras, but it's actually the world that they are all black shadows. So weird!!

@dhananjay this chapter literally just said that they were all shadows to her from minute one and she started considering them extra’s as a coping mechanism

Fed-Kun's army
@dhananjay We were led to assume that we couldn't see the extras because she saw them as insignificant, but in this chapter she explains its the opposite; she literally could only see shadows, which is why she decided to treat them as insignificant

Dex-chan lover
mind break, at least we know by now that she isn't scared of acting out at this point. though if everyone is a shadow, I hope she has good hearing

At first, I thought the extras being shadows was a psychological thing... but as it went on, I'm almost convinced that it was really designed that way the moment she transmigrated to the novel. I'm realllly excited where this one is going. It's finally getting more interesting! Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread