Survive Romance - Ch. 8 - Stop Standing There and Lock the Door Already!

i love how she's trying to change the story to survive, plus seeing her classmates be reluctant cause of her rep makes it even more exciting. i wonder how far chaerin's gonna get this time having some of the class on her side. hopefully they're able to save character x kjfnbdf

thank you for updating!!

@moonwolf06 Because the person wearing the bracelet helped her out last time. So when she's about to give up on her life inside this novel, she finds another meaning: protecting this bracelet person

Lol went from “bye B” to “omg we have to save her” so fast and I love it 😂

Dex-chan lover
Even when she knows what to do things still go weirdly for her.
I'm here for this

Because the person who wear them is the first anomaly. She believes that person is a key to break the curse

LMFAOO "man shut the door these mfers never list-" "change of plans my saint out there we gotta GOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
thank you so much for the translations!! this is def becoming one of my fav stories :3

i don't think it's minhee bc the gossip girl said she took it off earlier, but X still had theirs on

The bracelet girl is smart. Like she put other people's phones in different places for zombie distraction. So I assume she will not speak too early and just be an observer.

What's interesting is that one of the symptoms for the zombie virus is that the pupils turn bright red. And the previous chapters keep showing stuff going on with her pupils, whether they meant more things by including that intentionally or not, we don't know yet.

But it would be really, really damn sad if she managed to reach the end... then turned into a zombie while everyone else watches in horror and either kill her out of mercy or run away; leaving her to wander for eternity without control of her own body and only able to view things. Either that or she gets sent back.

Users who are viewing this thread