Survive Romance

oh wowowowow all my favourite tags in a manhwa maiii gawdd but i cant see romance tag??? ill be back after i finish studying😩

That twist really be like that sometimes, Can't wait for more! Thank you translation team for working so hard!

I need this story. It's awesome and has so so sooooo much potential.

Ironically, I feel that the zombie apocalypse is what is going to finally jolt her out of seeing everyone else as 'zombies' and actually SEE the other people around her.

Her face blindness/self centered dismissal of all the 'extras' is definitely the character flaw she will need to work on. It's cool cause usually in these survival stories it's the opposite. The Lead character turns less empathic.

I WISHED THIS HAD A NOVEL! I WOULD TOTALLY STAN THE NOVEL!
I am in need of major zombie plot novels. And this seemed really interesting!

I like how she actually had quite the justified reason for being so self-centered and thinking of others as extras.

This is looking really nice... tho it seems the official eng title is actually Survive RomanX, does anyone know how to edit in alt names?

Holy shittt!! I just searched up for isekai but I actually found this gem!! I thought it's just a typical highschool isekai, but who would've known that it suddenly turned out to be like this!!! It's sooo cool!! I'm really glad that I clicked this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread