Survive Romance

Group Leader
Hey anyone want to scan the rest of the raw early upcoming chapters and scan them in some pirated sites? https://series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=5842642

A freaking unpolished GEM! I almost thought it was boring like any other isekai stories but as I finished chapter one, I was hooked. Then after 5 chapters, I screamed for more..!! Please read this masterpiece and bear the pain of curiosity with me!!!!

Sad. Chap 6 has music really fitting for the chap but i dont think you can play music on mangadex, it was soo fitting too. 9/10

I love this! Can't wait 4 the next release~

Great genre combination and superb pacing, thank you so much for translating this!
I hope we may also get to read this officially sometime, I'd love to fund the author. I'm literally speechless rn 🤭

Group Leader
Here is my prediction for the Survive Romance horror isekai webtoon series but keep in mind that this will likely not happen, although this series is unique because it's not based on any cheap Korean fantasy otome isekai novels,Its genre shifting and it's written by a Korean webtoon artist who is known for unique storytelling like he did with the makeup remover .

After the heroine Chaerin gather the extras ,surviving from the zombie outbreak and see their faces which will likely last 90-100 chapters ,she figured out the cause that change the original premise of the novel into a zombie Apocalypse horror story ,The flashback reveals that back in the protagonists world (in her original appearance before she became Chaerin, but her face remains hidden) she was a social outcast and didn't interact with everyone and remains lonely in the study hall reading romance novels to comfort herself but when she read I'll love you tomorrow she feels jealous and angry at the premise because the main heroine Chaerin has everything she wanted unlike her that she begins to mess up the novel in anger by ripping or cutting the lines in the book or write a dark parody fan fiction of it in the same study room until she is sucked into the novel world.

After Chaerin finds out the cause of the zombie Apocalypse in the novel world instead of the normal premise including the repeating time loop she realizes that she is the cause of the chaos because she felt like a social outcast in her world and is jealous at the novels premise especially that the zombies represent her inner conflicts and darkness. She regretfully apologize to the extras in the novel world and must repent by trying to make things right. Then during the last chapter in the series Chaerin finds the source that will help her return to her world and undo her action that caused the zombie apocalypse in the novel world

We see the protagonist wake up in the body in her world in the same study room only a few moments before she ruins the novel but instead she remains calm and stop messing the novel by letting it remain the way it is .Then in the novel world things are back to normal ,the original plotline is back to how it was without any infectious zombie plotline created by the protagonist and Chaerin who is not possessed by the protagonist is meeting her love interest Jeha ,However the only difference is that the extras are no longer silhouette and some of them including the female one thinks that the zombie apocalypse especially the part when Chaerin acts different is all just a dream .

The final page has the protagonist putting the "I'll love you tomorrow" book back on the shelf with a smile on her face and walks out of the study room to the outside world with confidence and ready to face the real world as a better person

Users who are viewing this thread