Survive Romance

I reallly like what's happening so far. It's a unique take on the zombie + transmigration genre. No one is OP. The struggle of the MC is also quite believable. I find this extremely promising

Only 6 chapters so far but SO MUCH HAPPENS!! I can feel that this is gonna be a wild ride. I only ever read romance but I’ll def endure for this

@markus2134 this sounds interesting but i dont think this will happen, if this is anything like other novels/manhwas it probably wont. It might happen though!

I never read zombies and survival themes, but this is so good 😭😍

Group Leader
@pringless Sigh,I know and it's commonly used in every Asian isekai fiction even light novels they prefer escapism rather that going back to their original world since people in asian countries have been overworked to death especially reincarnation ones which I quote from a certain thread " As a result, modern Asian isekai is built around a strong desire for escapism." including the blog https://frogkun.com/2016/05/05/whats-the-appeal-of-those-stuck-in-another-world-fantasies-some-japanese-bloggers-explain/ plus its trendy like the twilight craze and the mecha craze in japan back then

This is absolutely amazing so far and deserves so much more love than it is getting!! It's exciting, dark, and the pacing is good. And the premise is really cool, I can't wait to see what happens next

this is stupidly good. must be cuz i’m a psycho. *plays psycho by red velvet and sweet but psycho by ava max*

FINALLY SHE CAN SAW SOMEONE'S FACE BESIDES THE MALE LEAD. YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINALLY, SHE CAN SAW SOMEONE'S FACE BESIDES THE MALE LEAD. YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

As someone who hates zombie/school themed manhwas, this is currently in my top ten favorite manhwas.

Super promising so far waiting for chapters feel so long ;;

Users who are viewing this thread