Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 10

@Chikenfriedsteak - I had that exact same feeling. -___-; Especially when
they revealed how Yurigel raped the queen to have a baby with both his genes and have him look exactly like him, is a gay immortal psychopath, and plans to use the poor innocent baby as his next vessel in order to be with the king! ECK! EWWW~! FREAKING-FRACKIN-DISGUSTING!

I thought at most that maybe this manga was one of those typical vengeance ones where the king and concubine were just regular grade-A trash who clearly deserve all the pain and torture of the deepest levels of hell and would eventually get their just desserts.
THAT'S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST! I WANT THE QUEEN TO BE AVENGED SOMEHOW BECAUSE IT'S NOW FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT YURIGEL IS INTENTIONALLY TORTURING THE QUEEN AND THE MC SINCE HE'S AN IMMORTAL ASSHOLE! But nothing even close to that happens! The Queen basically lives and dies in sadness and misery without any retribution done for her. Meanwhile, the MC still somehow gets a harem ending and then just quietly goes back to her world once the Queen dies with her lover coming with her! I mean, WTMF author?!

Also, anyone who DOES NOT to spoiled or freaked out by the direction this series might take if it follows the WN than DO NOT - I repeat this for those even slightly curious but still wanna innocently want to read this story - DO NOT READ MY OR THE NOVELUPDATES SPOILERS. I just needed to vent a little. Ignore my post unless you absolutely want to know. >_<;

Aggregator gang
I will never dropped this, so please give us the reader something to read 😂😂 thanks for continuing the manhwa! And Yurigel, what do you mean by 'it's look beautiful?" jeeeeerk

I don't understand what he is talking about! why "hope it's pretty"?

Well, but I'm liking the Fl very much~

Thanks for translating!

I wish Ash could just take a step and slap that whore assbitch Yurigel like bish fuck you

@BlueCatMage
And here I was wondering why the baby's hair was blonde... Hmmm there's some comics that stray from the original source but since this is a Korean webtoon, I'm not quite sure if it will... The queen seems wholly pitiful and regardless of the fact that I love stories where I can wholeheartedly cry for and with a character the rest of the plot you described seems like the author just ruined what they were trying to set up. Well, I'm dropping.

@Pandachubss
MY THOUGHTS

I believe Yurigell and the Queen were made to have sex. The king wanted a child resembling Yurigell, plus he knew Yurigell wouldn't be pleased if he slept with the queen. What a fucking bastard. Poor queen, she had no choice and she didn't exactly consent either.
@BlueCatMage it is assumed by the mc that the queen dies, it isn't confirmed. @Aheyshsh the truth is though, that black magic was used to conceive this baby, not physical intimacy. If you read the thread for the novel on novelupdates you will understand

Group Leader
Hi guys, I believe some of the spoilers on this comment thread are incorrect.

Regarding the queen's ending:

She did not die. That was the queen's ending in the original plot of the novel but she is alive at the end of Surviving as a Maid. It's left open-ended but in a positive way. The king and concubine are both get their just deserts.

@Hollow7F - Here's the gist that I got from reading the spoilers on Novelupdates when I skimmed through them -
So first, Yuri is an immortal mage/magician/whatever. He fell in love with a guy hundreds of years ago and once his love died, Yuri tried all sorts of black/death/curse/whatever magic in order to die as well so he could be with his lover. However, nothing worked, he became immortal, and now his current body is slowly dying/rotting. But in present times, his past lover reincarnated as the current King, so now Yuri went and bespelled/enchanted/magic-seduced the king and most of the other surrounding men to love solely him. It's kind of why the novel has a slight BL tone because Yuri basically made his whatever love-spell so powerful in order to fully entrap the King to him that it's now affecting all the other men as well. Women and maids not included in this mess.

Second, the poor nameless baby is in fact Yuri's child. Yuri convinced the King to let him sleep with the Queen in order for them to have his child to raise as a loving couple. Essentially, the Queen was not okay with this, Yuri then raped her with his black magic, and she begrudgingly carried the baby to term on the King's orders. This is also the reason why Yuri had the head maid killed because she saw that Yuri using his black magic to conceive the child and wanted to shut her up. However, the REAL reason why Yuri did this, is because as I previously stated, his body is currently dying but he wants to stay with his King lover for as long as possible and what better way to do that then to create a baby from both his magic and genetics to use as his new vessel? Ugh. . . .

Third - as for our maid MC - later on once the Queen possibly dies from sickness and she becomes able to go back home to her original world. Because the MC doesn't really see the need for her to be there anymore with the Queen now dead and Yuri+King being all lovey-dovey and far from receiving any sort of punishment, she decides she has no more interest in remaining in the novel world. However, by this time, she has already seduced a couple of men herself. Her blonde teacher for one and the red-haired guard for two, the one that's always with her. Not sure if there are other men or who they are. Thus when she leaves, I read, that it's the red-haired guard that decides to go with her back to her world.
Anyways, that's mostly what I read from the posted spoilers on Novelupdates. I'm honestly not sure if any of this does or does not happen since the people on Novelupdates have been bickering about it and talking about it being possibly changed from the novel to the manga. Also, some people are calling others out and saying that there's a difference in what they've read from the novel to what other people are saying/posting. Well, regardless, I'm not comfortable with reading anything on this level so I'm dropping it. Good luck to the rest of the folks here sticking around!

@BlueCatMage

i know it literally makes me so upset that the queen doesn't get any revenge like i get the want for angst in a story, but this story takes messed up to a different level

Users who are viewing this thread