Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
A part of me wanted them to name the baby Eugene anyway. But it was not to be. :'(

Thanks for the upload!

Seeing all the angry comments here I'm pretty sure many of the readers will call the little prince Eugene anyway lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Prince/Emperor Mikey.

Bleghk I can't wait to see the kind and that little shit face get their just desserts

hope ash calls the prince eugene anyways lmao. eugene supremacy the king can rot in hell

Aggregator gang
I knew there was no way he'd do as the queen wishes.... And I can't remember if the king even knew the queen preferred the name Eugene.... But it still makes me sad 😢
Lol, on a happier thought, Sir Miyo's jealousy(?) is adorable 😍

I hate the king and his lover so much it hurts... Those disgusting freaks. Like if you don't want your wife, at least leave her some dignity. Not even letting her live a proper life is just so cruel...
Besides, I'm 90% sure that the prince came from Yuriel raping the queen. Which is horribly disgusting but why else would the prince have light hair and eyes, when both the king and queen have dark hair and eyes. I even have a hunch that Eugene transmigrating into Ash's body is also because of something related to Yuriel. That guy is just too shady with the way he's been interacting with Ash. (Like I'm pretty sure it was an accident that Ash's soul left and something else was supposed to happen that Yuriel set up.)

Who in their right mind would raise a baby like that this ain't the lion king.
Actually, never mind. At least in the lion king the freaking animals had some sense to actually hold the child.
Smh

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread