Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 15

This Name,
"Michael von Apfel",
it just cracked me up cause in German
"von Apfel"
means
"from Apple".
LMAO.

im not homophobic but this webtoon series that makes me hate homos well..... just in this webtoon tho.

I hate the king and his concubine so much. They are so horrible to the queen. Not even letting her hold her dignity as a queen. Just divorce her if you don't like her. So fucking annoying. Yuriel is also pretty fucking shady. The fact that the baby is blond doesn't help either

But I thoroughly enjoyed sir mio's jealousy

I read spoilers and am now fucking droping it right now. the ending is so stupid and fuck the King and fuck that blond guy.

I am literally surprised by how much the queen has to suffer. and still doesn't get happy ending.

sometimes somethings are fucked up and you can't do anything. gg guys.

Not gonna happen but I wish the prince grows up to hate his dad and once he becomes king, changes his name to eugene in honor of his mother and the crappy life forced upon her

Wow, they really humiliated the queen by asking the concubine to attend but locked the queen in her room

Tell him his name is actually Eugene. Tell him his dad is a huge cuck, the concubine of his dad is a big ass hoe, and how they're supposed to be kicked out from the kingdom once Eugene takes the throne.

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba Sithi uhm ingonyama Nants ingonyama bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama...everything the light touches is yours

Users who are viewing this thread