Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 18

Supporter
it managed to have the same cliffhanger two chapters in a row

I hope someone makes a spin-off where it focuses on the queen with a plot where she ends the tyranny and takes the throne

Fed-Kun's army
@CorruptedFalcon Same. MC expresses sympathy for the Queen, but that's it. The poor Queen is just as lonely and abandoned in this story as she was in the original; the author has really done her dirty.

I already read so many spoilers about the ending but, the who is actually the red haired guy to previous Ash? boyfriend?

The queen died, but she died after the current king died. she lived until the prince was 10 (i think) and as far as I read the spoiler, the prince actually cares for his mother and always visit her grave after she died

Arghh i need moreeeee

tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What is their relationship??!! I'm getting more and more curious. Please stop he cliffhangerrrr. I want to know why that red hair guy knows ash

The count must've gifted the og ash that fountain pen unfortunately the current ash has no idea who he is except for what the book told her. Really curious about the original relationship they had? Maybe og ash saved money so she can run away with the count after the war? He's bound to the king and country so fleeing anywhere within the kingdom would be impossible. And so they'd have to cross the borders? Something idk i feel like we take baby steps further into the plot and then more questions pop up

Users who are viewing this thread