Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 25

Yurgel is seriously pissing me off 😂

I can understand why she didn't immediately jump on the Count's offer - she doesn't know him, she doesn't trust him 100% like that. Also, he clearly has expectations on her that she can't live up to, what with not having real!Ash's memories

I did NOT expect to get so in to this series.

But I am SO into it.

Also, sooooo sleep deprived, having binge read this until 4 am.

I’m caught up to the most recent chapter AND I have work tomorrow. I’m super into this but also very sad. 😩

Good night. 💤

i don't want to get such insult from a pretty boy who also love to flirt with everyone.... if it's mean i'll die when laying my hook on his face i don't really mind... THAT PUNCH GONNA TOTALLY WORTH!

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!😤 I feel like smashing 🤮Yurgel's🤮 face in the mud! He's too much for a goddamn attention-seeker!😡 Someone please pull my hair in despair and annoyance!!!!😠

Supporter
@Haraken Thanks for the info,
previous novel spoilers in the earlier chapters mentioned that the queen died while the king and Yurgen lived happily ever after.

Now, I'm really really intrigued by Klein's words in this chapter.

I'm glad I can continue to add to my list of reasons for hating this man.

To be honest Yurgel, you should stop snatching men from women... I know you want the Count but oh please, you already have the King...still not enough??🙄🙄🙄

Users who are viewing this thread