Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
recommend she start doing that on a daily basis, methinks it'll come all too in handy when things get to a crisis point.

@Silverstone-Stars
@Freyzalea
From what I remember, Yuriel and the king have a very bad end,,, they both end up dying. Yuriel wanted a prince heir that looked like him so he convinced the king to let him rape the queen and that's why the prince looks so much like Yuriel. I don't really remember much more but the story is pretty bittersweet and angsty so prepare yourself. Hope this satisfied your curiosity!

Can someone please explain/recap why that red haired Count is into (?) the FL? I didn’t really get it.

@eshelel apparently they knew each other but their relationship is still vague. The mc tried but she couldn't figure out. The mc took over the original but doesn't have the original's memories. All we know is that he cares about her.

just binged after hesitating to read this because of all the comments about this being frustrating, a tragedy, the stuff about the queen etc.. totally wasn’t what i expected from the comments LMAO. i don’t understand the fixation on the queen when she’s barely appeared and the plot between the queen, king and blondie is quite background. i’m intrigued by the maid and counts relationship? like what was she to him

@blueemoon I second that, ash is way more interesting tbh I think she’s one of the better fl out there in the isekai genre she’s got depth too I really lik how the author added that she has trouble sometimes differentiating herself now as “ash” from her previous past life. Usually isekai forget to acknowledge that. I’m glad I decided to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread