Surviving as a Maid

I really tried to like it, but I just can't. I even read the spoilers for this one hoping it to be good then but it disappointed me ... :((

This is safe there's not that much gay stuff I think there's not even a gay stuff here just that king and his concubine

I really don’t understand the fixation with the queen lik she’s barely in the story so far and same with the king and his blonde side boi lik yea the two r pretty shitty but eh i could care less what happens them. Everyone’s entitle to their own opinion but I just don’t get the hate. Tbh I think ash, whose the mc btw, is way more interesting and she’s honestly one of the best mc out there in the isekai genre. There’s also some great otome moments too
im currently on team count red head cuz oml he’s so fine-
like y’all don’t understand my jaw dropped when he was introduced omgfjsks. All I’m saying is stick with the story a little longer it might surprise you.

@directsomething I think its the grand magician who gave the blessing to the baby prince.

It's mentioned that the guy has ptsd, his reaction was rational enough for us to understand but heck if that doesn't hurt like a bitch

How will the maid survive? Why wouldn’t she survive she has a stable job and doesn’t have to worry about having a perverted boss that wants to rape her or anything.

I can see the general gist of the plot but I don't really understand the MC or her role in this... like yes, she's raising the Prince and she has sympathy for the Queen and she dislikes the King/Yurigel for being so cruel to the Queen, but in so far she's basically done nothing. She's got an incredibly passive position and while she may have more power when the Prince grows more that will be the Prince's power and her slight influence on him if she has any, I really don't understand where the story will go... I mean, I do like it, and I like the way she holds herself. A realist MC that accepts the situation and simply wants to do her job and live peacefully, she's not here to change the world or berate the King, she's just handling the Prince and might help some of the stronger characters (like the PTSD mage) but that's it.

Not to say it's boring or anything, but it's... very different.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

HA that description though.
He's gay, so is he, he too, and he don't forget him. THEY ARE GAY. SHE IS NOT. Will she survive or will she also become gay? Lolol

its a very different story, I like the way the author brought the plot and storyline it doesnt't seem messy. I really like the mc characters too, seems refreshing.
Honestly this seems like a refreshing isekai and you'll feel much more blessed if you've read alot of all the isekai out there haha... It's always the same concept/plot/characters and elements. rather than seeing most of you hating this bcs of no/lack of climax (I've seen the spoilers on what'll happen) but I for once think this is very refreshing and much more realistic... once in a while its good to see a isekai that doesn't involve revenge, major changes of the original plot and all the political drama. I thank the author for writing this from a fellow loving isekai stories heheh

haven't checked spoilers and don't really care about the ending, what matters to me is I enjoy reading this for now and will continue reading comfortably until I don't want to 😌

p.s if anyone spoiling without spoiler tag I will knee-kick you in the groin

Users who are viewing this thread