Suteishi Yuusha, Maou no Shita de Restart - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The classic "Must have sex to share magic".
Anyone know when this started? Was it fate? Or was it something older than that, not that i'd be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
@wanfai

Wuxia novels started it. Basically males use females to power up. The whole Yin/Yang and balance dynamic.
Practically every harem based novel has picked that up since then.

Wow, he doesn't have any remorse to have sex with the ex-enemy he just met and saved him from a betrayal... Even if they are just "trying to manipulate him"...
But the one who really betrayed him "had a reason for this" even if everything points to the fact that she's obviously the Villainess of this world...

Everything is clearly showing us that this is just some garbage isekai story with :

-A nice MC ("nice" means "dumb" in Japanese)
-A betrayal but a nice MC means no revenge (because good guys don't do bad things in Japan), so there's no satisfaction in the resolution of the problems then it's just full of frustrating events especially the initial plot
-MC is surrounded by nice girls with big boobs and other nice things girls can have ("nice" for girls means "hot, sexy and in love because MC is nice guy" in Japanese)
-Sexy girls for sexy and useless drawings

I will drop this after chapter 5... Or 10 because I have hope that there can be some satisfying resolutions of the problems the MC will have...
I really need spoilers... Huge spoilers...

Aggregator gang
Haha. "I don't have a place to return to, where to sleep, or even anything to eat, but I'm going to pretend I don't trust you while taking your food and living in your house."

I get that him saving the demon queen earned him some gratitude, but maybe they could consider he was also the reason she needed to be saved in the first place? Is there a need to give him power now that he lost his magic and is thus just a regular person? Aren't there other demons or people who aren't ambivalent that have also been loyal to the queen and could benefit from the magic? Like I get that he's the MC, but the author is just giving him things "because he is the MC" instead of him being the MC because he acts in ways that makes him interesting. How considerate of the plot to introduce a difficulty, then have someone provide both the solution to that problem without him making any effort, and also the solution involving sex with a hot girl. He's not even saying he'll use the power to help them, just so satisfy his own curiosity as to why he was betrayed (hint: it's because you are an idiot and your usefulness was at an end).

Users who are viewing this thread