Suteki na Kareshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Thank you for the update! Page 4 seems to have an overlap with the original japanese text!

Anyways ha ha ha. Ya boi really sliding in for the illumination show a shoujo manga like event that I live for lmao.

It's not that you didn't feel motivated Nonoka chan, it's just that you have another new thing or person that interests you more atm, Kiriyama I'm lookin' at you rn.
Can't wait for their romance to start blooming 😍❤️

Double-page supporter
Nonoka is so damn cute!!!! ❤️

I can understand what Kiriyama feels everytime he is with nonoka, yeah the feeling to feel laugh and happy like
"HA HA HA" over and over again 😂😂

Thank you for the update, this is one of my all time favorite mangas!!

I love Kiriyama and Nonoka’s relationship, they are absolutely adorable.

Aggregator gang
This is probably the most believably written "in love but don't realize it" chapters I've seen. She's not overly bashful or shy with the guy, she just likes him as a person. Her expectations didn't match reality do its no wonder she didn't notice.

So cute!! I really love how Nonoka has that naive side to her but at the same time she's super honest and open minded with everyone. Kiriyama is so smooth too, they're such a good match! Thanks for the hard work on this series!

Dex-chan lover
She's so silly. But at least she's realized now? Maybe?
Many thanks

The lightbulb finally clicks on over Nonoka's head‼

I'm curious whether Kiriyama is also as oblivious to liking Nonoka as Nonoka is to liking him, or whether Kiriyama knows that he likes her but he's assuming that Nonoka isn't interested in him or he's just waiting for Nonoka to make the first move. Like Nonoka, I find Kiriyama hard to read.

Also LOL to Kiriyama's blasé reaction to Nonoka asking if he's in love with his sister. He's so used to her nonsense by now.

awwnnn <3 i love her and i hope he keeps being nice. He's easy to hang out with but hard to understand. It's clear he likes her tho'

i wish her hair would be cuter, sometimes it looks like a wig or helmet.

it reminds me when i tried to blow my hair straight when i was a kid and got it all frizzy

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if he realizes he likes her that way already. I feel like he does but not sure 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread