Suteki na Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Just.. tell him you're not really going out :') it's true that it's hard to tell if he's being serious or not though, so maybe he'll work on that

If she really accept that, the story will really get spicy lmao.

Well, i don't really want ML to suffer tho..

Dex-chan lover
ah this series never fails to give me the butterflies 😖🙈💗💫

I hope the ML will be honest with her and confess since the situation is this messy because he wasn’t and brushed everything off as a joke. I doubt she’ll accept the other guy’s confession anyway.

Can someone come and punch this guy in the face lmao?
Bitch had the audacity to ask her to date for real before apologizing for using her?

Group Leader
3rd wheel is certainly a manipulative fuck. Of course it doesn't help that the female lead is dumber than a box of twiddle stix and twice as gullible.

This is making me crazy ;-; they like each other but nooooo freaking misunderstanding. But it seems Kiriyama will make a move so I hope things will clear up in next chapter. But I really like this after all, because somehow Nonoka is relatable and eventhough you like a person, it is hard if they dont give you clear answer. So I get it that its easier to go along with the pace.

Thank you, thank you SO MUCH FOR FINALLY UPDATING THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. MAY ALLAH BLESS
YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE.

im punching the air right now 😭😭😭😭😭😭 can't wait for next update <3 thank you so much for translating this

Run oh conflict~ thank you for the chapter ☺️☺️ Cant wait for the next one 💜

Before this t®∆$h appeared I really enjoyed a story and chemistry between two main characters. But now? I don't know...
This is second "Ao Haru Ride" which I enjoyed before something similar happened because... reasons(read as: character stupitidy) and I dropped it for 8 years before I finished it in last April.

Few questions:
1. Why the hell she even agreed to that all "going out" with this... thing? He treated her badly, when he just proclaimed they are a couple before asking her for permission.
2. Why, usually calm ML don't just join them when he saw them first time? At this moment he didn't was that headblocked.
3. Did this +®∆$h was so rude toward ML who helped girl which he supposedly wanna make his girlfriend? After the moment when he found her? D¡©k move
Looking on chinese scans it's look like she agreed. WHYYYYY!?!?!?!?! YOU STUPID COW!!! WHY SUCH MANY SHOUJO MANGA MUST INTRODUCE SUCH POOR, STUPID AND MEANINGLESS LOVE DRAMA!?!? AUTHORS REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW MAKE A STORY MORE DRAMATIC!?!?

I'm done... At this moment this land on "Dropped". Maybe I will back into this title in next 8 years...

Users who are viewing this thread